I can't stop laughing as I write this post because of the events of last night. We have a pocket door that opens into our master bathroom. It is finicky and lately seems to be falling off the track alot and not wanting to open and close smoothly. Last night, after a long day of garage cleaning and yard work, Colin went to take a shower and got STUCK in the bathroom. He closed the pocket door and it would not budge one bit to let him out. I heard him calling my name while I was making dinner, and I could not stop laughing. Of course, I had to get my camera to document the event. After about 15 minutes of us both ripping on the door, it was decided the only way out was to
take down the pocket door. Colin said, "Katherine, go get my safety glasses and the sledgehammer". We may have used some excessive force, but it got the job done. Lets just say we spent most of the night cleaning up the floor of wood splinters, and didn't eat until around 11PM.
